We'd be really sad to see you go. But if you insist, you can cancel your plan auto-renewal anytime up to 72 hours before your plan expires.
Canceling the auto-renewal of your plan will not affect the plan you have subscribed to or redeemed; you can still use our service until the end of your current billing period.
Deleting the CATCHPLAY+ APP from your device will not cancel your current plan. Please cancel the auto-renewal of your plan according to the following methods to avoid further charges.
Please cancel the auto-renewal of your plan according to the payment channel you chose when you purchased the plan. (For example, the plan purchased from the official website needs to be canceled from the official website; the plan purchased from the iTunes Store needs to be canceled in the iTunes Store).
If you are unsure about what payment channel you used to purchase your plan, please click the CONTACT US button below; our customer service team will assist and give you instructions on how to cancel your plan based on your subscription status.
PC or Mac Browser (Chrome or Safari)
1. Log in to your CATCHPLAY+ account
2. Click the avatar symbol button to access My Account
3. Scroll down to see and select your active plan
4. Select Cancel Plan
5. On successful cancellation, the page will show the cancellation details6. If you still can't cancel your plan after following these steps above, please click the CONTACT US button below
iOS APP (In-App-Purchase)
If you purchased our plan through IOS In-App Purchase, please refer to the following steps to cancel the auto-renewal of your plan.
If you are unsure about what payment channel you used to purchase your plan, please click the CONTACT US button below, our customer service team will assist you and give you instructions on how to cancel your plan based on your subscription status.
1. Launch your iPhone's settings APP
2. Tap your name
3. Tap Subscriptions
4. Tap CATCHPLAY+ APP
5. Select the subscription which you want to cancel, and click Cancel Subscription
6. If you have successfully canceled your subscription, the subscription page will not display the cancel subscription button, or you can also contact Apple Support to help you cancel your subscription.
You can refer to this Apple's article [ How to cancel a subscription from Apple ] for more information.
Android APP (In-App-Purchase)
If you purchased your plan through Google Play, you can refer to the instructions below to cancel your subscription. You can do these steps from your computer or through Google Play APP on your Android device.
Click here to log in to your Google Play account and cancel directly
Refer to Google Support Instructions to cancel from the Google Play APP
Refer to Google Support Instructions to cancel from PC (play.google.com)
Note：If your subscription is provided by a telecom/cable television provider, please contact the respective provider for cancelation assistance.